SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

Ann: Blackdome-Elizabeth Gold Project Drilling Update, page-171

1. 2,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    I think they are timing it pretty well antistar, not a great week for news, good, bad or ugly, headed into the middle of November when US election turmoil is dying down and markets reset from where ever they have ended up is a great opportunity to take advantage of any money looking to re-enter the market. It will be interesting to see where everything is by end of next week.

Blackdome resource increase on cut off grade, Elizabeth first results maybe, Canadian listing maybe, Ecuador news to be hoped for lol.

But yes agree it would be nice to know the rods are spinning, although I appreciate Dante’s efforts we are still getting news second hand on a chat site that could be related through asx updates to paint a clearer picture for holders.

Gold price is still jogging on the spot, more US stimulus will have to come, just a matter of getting the politics out the road first to see who Father Christmas is going to be throwing money to the masses to spend on baubles and make their rich buddies richer.

Again......Bring on November Gltah dyor etc etc

ps and Patience.....thanks hopharry lol
    Last edited by Greenocean: 28/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.