EVG 4.76% 2.2¢ evion group nl

Ann: BlackEarth Investor Presentation, page-4

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Gang,
    I just finished listening to the webinar by our MD, He sounds very focused and realistic about Balck Earth projects and the ongoing operations. He has emphasise how lean the management and truly focused on the projects. Rather have a fluff here and there with 10 projects all over the world. Here are some of my takes from his presentation.

1. Major Focus on the graphite project and working on progress to convert the MOU with Urbix to make it Binding Offtake.
    2. BEM will revive cash flow from the sale agreement with Urbix and the initial supply agreement from Luxcarbon.
    3. a junior explorer with only 30 Mil MC able to pull this 3 tier-Deal to create a cash-flow stream while BFS underway in Madagascar to build the low CAPEX plat. What a smart move by the team, MD has mentioned, they were working behind the scene last 6 months and there was not a drop of leaky water from the team.
    4. Partnering with Luxcarborn to use their expertise on graphite process in Madagascar and have a door open for future graphite supply to both Urbix in the USA market and Luxcarbon in Europe will give BEM a three-dimensional business strategy.
    4. Maniray Graphite project got quality flake graphite with purification rates are 95-97% which is another reason Urbox and Luxcarbon likes this Madagascar project.
    5. Short term cashflow will help us avoid further dilution.

6. Donley project Aircorm AEM due on March/April and once we find some drilling conductor there will be maiden drilling in May.
    7. I would not be surprised if we strike some quality Ni-Cu-PGE and later a JV which CHN with 50%-60% earn-in royalty.
    8. MD sounds very composed and he don't wants to talk too much fluff as there are big players now about to inked with BEM in regards of the Graphite supply chain.

Seatback and enjoy the ride, you won't find lean and productive management in ASX. We all have seen lots of vanity fair MD runs lifesty company. We are only 30 mil MC with 150 mil SOI. just think about at $1 mark we will be only 150 mil MC.

BEM got enormous potential and looks like management ain't gonna seat around. I am very happy to be part of this new journey will ride alone.

Cheers Gang

LR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $7.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.882K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436867 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 4137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.