EVG 0.00% 2.3¢ evion group nl

Given, you are welcome to ask questions re BEM on this forum......

1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3373
    Given, you are welcome to ask questions re BEM on this forum... as for the rest, DYOR.

Please ask your questions of LT holders (present and former) of the other two stocks on their specific forums, if you are looking for the truth about those two company's performance and reputation... don't just take me word for it. History does not necessarily repeat itself but it sure can rhyme.

Who is "Ben" you ask? Just a pesky auto-correction I missed. what.png

As for your statement re David Round... when he was stationed at BSM, he copped someindirect backlash from me... true. In fact, had I known the name of PW's optometrist, he or she would have probably copped some flack too.

I ceased to be a fan of that company (fullstop) for good reason. Once reality hit that it had issues with production and had done so for quite some time, I no longer could remain a fan. It wasn't until later that I realised Roundy was instrumental in establishing what sales channels BSM did achieve. As the CFO, one could hardly hold him personally accountable for BSM's failures. As head of sales, hindsight now tells me that Roundy did a great job. Albeit there wasnt a lot of graphite to be sold, at least all of BSM's product got sold!

Hindsight and BEM's recent MOUs with Urbix and Luxcarbon are testament to the fact that Roundy was hamstrung at his former posting (to use SoWo's words) and that I perhaps owe him an apology. He is in his element now with BEM... just as Shellbell is as a SH. smile.png

Last edited by Shellbell: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.980M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.139K 92.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 245000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 51144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.