RHK 0.00% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Depends on if it goes into production or if taken out...I do...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Depends on if it goes into production or if taken out...I do think it's interesting that the md performance rights is based on change of ownership..only new to the story but feel like there is been mna in the space and this deposit is definitely been one of interest in the past...if others are right bout todd Corp giving up on the project and trying to realise returns then you would expect them to already be having discussions with majors in the region.....fmg & rio seem likely candidates due to them being on the door step however wouldn't rule out min res.. Just brought on Onslow in a timely manner and the haul road could be used to transport however I'm not exactly sure how it can so be accessed. Not too cross promote but m4m is one that has gone on almighty tear of recent, there story centres around the haul road. Well known mining investors have recently got involved with that one so they may be thinking consolidation of the region...I guess we watch and wait, could be $2 overnight..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 6545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.