RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Blacksmith Scoping Study Investor Presentations, page-11

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    It's quite simple. A scoping study has been completed including cost estimates based on a proposed haulage solution.
    This will all be fine tuned in the upcoming feasibilities which will be published and I daresay if found to not be the best solution will need to be changed.
    I couldn't care if they decide to swing the ore in big bags below helicopters as long as it was cost effective and a comment why the cost estimate is incorrect is the real core of the issue, not hyperbole.
    We might not believe everything SM says but expecting us to believe an analysis that consists of "How quickly do you want to go broke" and "Bazar" (sic) from a phone conversation you would surely agree is actually what would be "Bazar" !!
    SET contacted the Company and received a reasonable explanation including the fact further analysis is to be done, which was also in the original Ann. (We all know double handling always sounds expensive!!)
    Once the feasibilities are published I am sure there will be many who analyse the final proposal and no doubt you can ring your mate again, (once he's out of his super quad of course - ah no, that's right).
    It should also be noted that Port Headland is being used as a worse case scenario and it has been said many times that if a closer option becomes available it would make sense to use it. (Anything to do with BBIG / Balla Balla etc will be heavily scrutinised.)
    We are well aware to be circumspect of any proposal but you seem to have an agenda and rarely back up your claims.
    From being someone claiming to know nothing about Flinders who happened to talk to a bloke in a pub to suddenly being a holder (despite not believing a word of what the Directors say) who knows everything
    (Just for the record - I doubt there is very many minority holders who won't treat all information and proposals with caution)
    Anyway, go for your life, free world............
    Last edited by pe981: 15/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.