RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Blacksmith Scoping Study Investor Presentations, page-2

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    I know we complain when we don't know what is going on but I can't see the point of these roadshows.
    They have a specific project now supposedly mapped out, just waiting further confirmation studies and then FID.
    Nothing for us to vote on and project should speak for itself.
    Of course there is the funding!! I sincerely hope the roadshows won't be to try to soften us up to the possibility our majority holder (along with their mate OCJ) would like to fund the project whether by a significant placement or a con note type of facility.
    I believe a significant portion of the capital required should be able to be debt funded and it should definitely be at arms length to a majority holder who has tried everything to get this whole resource for themselves!
    I don't doubt some initial funds may be required which can be offered as some sort of placement to all holders but definately no further easy dilution ifo Todd.
    If a larger equity portion is required then a new investor would be the way to go to ensure we are all diluted to the same level including Todd & OCJ.
    Paranoid? Me, surely not!!what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.