RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

My reading of the transport logistics is that Whim Creek would...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    My reading of the transport logistics is that Whim Creek would be utilised for two main reasons, firstly to allow the mine site to continuously operate even while waiting for ships to dock etc whereas if ore was transported direct to the loading facility at Port Hedland then the required space would most likely not be available on a continuous basis.

Secondly to transport to Whim Creek would also work within the drivers required daily hours and also allow for continuous mining to occur. I suspect that to transport direct to Port Hedland while working within l3gal drivers hours would involve a significant number of extra trucks and drivers to achieve the same result all while potentially running into possible delays at mine site due to space constraints at the Port.

Whim Creek would do away with all of these potential delays etc.

I do agree that we need further information regarding the Whim Creek operation in particular ownership of the land etc to clarify exactly what is proposed at that site.

Also of significant interest is the details at some point regarding the future funding of the operation, my very strong suspicion is that ASIC will be watching all of these things extremely closely as well.

Very interesting times and great to finally see Red Hawk Mining moving forward to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.