BSX 2.50% 4.1¢ blackstone minerals limited

I agree entirely. For me, this US OTC move is just for show, and...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I agree entirely. For me, this US OTC move is just for show, and it will do very little for BSX shareholders. It's not hard for investors in the US to purchase ASX equities these days, and I don't see how this move will help attract new institutional support. If an institution really wanted in they are more than capable of figuring out how to buy BSX on the ASX, it's not that complex

Scott mentioned they won't be releasing drill results to the market unless they are "material", so the obvious conclusion one can make is that the assays they have received and analysed to date do NOT add up to a material difference to the economics of the project. Now, I completely understand that some assays will still be pending (or have been received but not fully reviewed yet), and who knows, we may even get results tomorrow with this "material" impact... BUT, we are yet to have a drilling announcement that has provided a material upgrade to the SS, and all we've had to date from Scott since the SS are more presentations practically promising the scale of the project will grow.

I will continue to hold because I'm here for the nickel and the additional resources outside of the SS that I believe is in the ground, but I can fully appreciate why others have left. Simply put, some have grown tired of the talk and the lack of any material drill-bit proven upgrades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $21.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $8.397K 200.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 176976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.