BSX 7.89% 3.5¢ blackstone minerals limited

With just under 3 quarters funding in the bank, we are gonna be...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    With just under 3 quarters funding in the bank, we are gonna be cutting it fine if we need to deliver the pilot plant for funding. Think this might have a bit to do with the lack of enthusiasm post PFS and pretty confident we see a CR or placement before end of year.

>12 months ago SW was saying we had 12 months to execute an agreement with EcoPro. Now we are more progressed and less clear on how we will keep the lights on. Offtake will re rate us so expect the SP to drift lower and then a significant uplift once offtake or funding is announced.

Small Caps makes me laugh, couldn't even get the stock code right (BXS). If I was SW I would have said actually it's BSX, do you mind if we restart this (recorded) interview.

Only other thing that is bgging me is that I get where SW is coming from trying to send out the messaging that the DBU is a margin business and protected from Ni price fluctuations. This isn't strictly correct. I'd prefer 20% margin on $20k over 20% margin on $15k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.