BSX 2.86% 3.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Yep, Good time to load up on stock, before with hit a feeder...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Yep, Good time to load up on stock, before with hit a feeder zone and the other rig gets some results 'from massive sulfide vein (MSV) targets'.
    Apparently he has taken lots of brokers through tours (4-5 different tours) prior to C19 restrictions, its a struggle to see what else to do to grap media attention - Perhaps another Coffee with Samso for update!!?
    Secretly I'm happy for now, want to grab a big position at these levels, could be early retirement ticket here biggrin.png

''Blackstone is evaluating near mine MSV and other potential DSS targets for drill testing during the 2020 season, with the concept of identifying high grade and further disseminated mineralisation for either an early restart of the Ban Phuc mining operation, or the potential to blend higher grade MSV mineralisation with the larger tonnage DSS mineralisation for processing''

I think once KCZ is finished drilling, that rig will move to DSS target. It will be all about blending going forward trying to get mill feed at consistently close to 1% while working on DSS.

Q3 CY20 - June - Sept, SS and maiden resource. See if that gets the SP going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.