BSX 14.7% 2.9¢ blackstone minerals limited

”Blackstone will continue to test for shallow DSS targets at Ban...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Blackstone will continue to test for shallow DSS targets at Ban Phuc and using the IP survey results has now commenced the second phase of deeper drilling to target high chargeability zones which correlate with the higher-grade zones within the Ban Phuc DSS.”

Some results shouldn’t be far away now.

On another note, Chinese Golden week holiday next week so expect some choppy metal pricing leading up to it, more importantly how they react after as the holiday will leave a gap of chinese buying..could be of interest.

On another side note, listening to Scott on that RIY presentation he made the remark “we definitely wont be doing that” regarding shipping concentrate. It was said with much conviction. That only leaves a refining option (matte or sulphate/hydroxide) in country and it takes time and planning to build one of these plants and will require a partner so I am thinking either they are a) already in discussion with a potential partner, b) looking to sell the asset on positive studies or c)making up the timeline as they go along. I’m going with a)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.