BSX 2.86% 3.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

''We’ll continue to explore Ban Chang’s potential to become...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    ''We’ll continue to explore Ban Chang’s potential to become a
    supplementary high-grade feed source to the main Ban Phuc disseminated sulfide orebody, with
    further holes planned for drilling in this area.”

I think its a case that partnership politics rate higher than a cash-flow injection hit. Would still need a couple of $m to get Ni out the gate, our main cashpile is that from Ecopro which is geared to funding to develop their goal of supplying battery grade Ni Sulphate.

@ashc36 thanks for pointing out the the overall width, missed the 5-60m when skim reading. Just needs to be drilled and proven

BSX will be seeking Debt funding for upstream expansion, funding from Asian markets under favourable conditions over western market, 'from the horses mouth', so minimal to no dilution on upstream as he has stated in videos.
    Downstream is being considered as a BSX subsidiary with Ecopro, BSX sells to this entity. This allows minimal dilution.

Best interest for SH is to recieve 10% premium on Ni price as battery Ni Sulphate grade, not loss 10% to tarriffs and another 10% on Ni metal grade.
    I suggest you organise a chat with Scott, to discuss his strategy and the current direction.
    I for one am happy to proceed to 100% battery grade Ni sulphate supplier as per current plan, forego this short term cash gain you mention and keep partnership building to JV (#2 globally, with samsung on the other side)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.