ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    The gold grades at our cobalt project and the wider geographical area around it are excellent, there's extremely profitable gold mines not far away and the project itself was historically a gold project, BSX called it a cobalt project possibly in order to attract interest at the height of the cobalt frenzy. Gold was just a byproduct lol.

The magnetic images of the project suggest to me that there is an extremely large ore body very deep below the surface, or peak, to my unqualified eye. Drilling in Canada is very expensive so we can't afford to test it effectively at the required depths yet with our limited capital, but selling it would be a huge mistake in my opinion. Spinning it off, if done fairly to shareholders might be an attractive option especially if free shares in the new entity were transferred to us and BSX also retained 50% ownership or so. A joint venture with a large, perpetually cashed up miner could be even better. Not a project to write off by any shake of the sauce bottle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.