BSX 5.71% 3.3¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Blackstone Strengthens Team to Build Ta Khoa Nickel Project, page-25

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Basically mate we should get lose to our NPV as our market cap.

The closer we get to mining, the further we de-risk, the closer the market cap will move towards the NPV.

I can see blackstone having a market cap of 400mill+ by Q1 2022 which would put it at $1.20-$1.50 share price.

Not bad if you can wait 18 months.....

Things that increase our NPV- more resource and grade improvements. Nickel price continuing to rise to hopefully be circa $9.50/lb.

Concentrator starting ealry, providing cash flow and funding portion of required capex. helps.

Anyone with more experience here correct me if im wrong or jump in with more info.

Price to Net Asset Value (P/NAV)P/NAV is the most important mining valuation metric, period.“Net asset value” is the net present value (NPV) or discounted cash flow (DCF) value of all the future cash flow of the mining asset less any debt plus any cash. The model can be forecast to the end of the mine life and discounted back today because the technical reports have a very detailed Life of Mine plan (LOM).The formula is as follows: P/NAV = Market Capitalization / [NPV of all Mining Assets – Net Debt]For a more detailed overview of P/NAV see our course on mining financial modeling.NAV is a sum-of-the-parts approach to valuation, in that each individual mining asset is independently valued and then added together. Corporate adjustments are made at the end, such as head office overhead or debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.