BSX 11.4% 3.9¢ blackstone minerals limited

I had a zoom session with Scott this afternoon. Thankful that he...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I had a zoom session with Scott this afternoon. Thankful that he took the time (40 mins) out of his day to answer some of my questions and discuss the scoping study and project economics in detail. I do hold a substantial amount of BSX shares and have added to it recently. I'm a director of a Financial Planning business in Melbourne and my background and experience is very much equity focused (small to medium caps) and I have spoken to many MD's and CEO's and I was thoroughly impressed by the way Scott goes about it.

We have a real mining business here in Blackstone and its very much probable that the existing infrastructure will be utilized and upgraded maybe to a million tonnes and feed the high grade ore through. This upgrade to existing infrastructure will be very near term while the PFS & DFS plays out through most of 2021. Blackstone has the ability with the massive sulfides (KCZ has estimated 10 million tonnes of feed) to put another $40 - $50 million into company coffers.

6MT throughput is definitely on the table and more probable if supported by the nickel price which was one of my key hopes for this project irrespective of the higher capex costs, DYOR cheers

ps: More and more like PAN Australia each day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $20.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $15.22K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63569 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 2830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.