BSX 7.41% 5.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Blackstone Successfully Completes Major Milestone at Ta Khoa, page-49

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Makes sense what you're saying.
    As a recent non holder what you're saying is painful and will be more agonising if BSX shoots up when I'm not on board but in my situation I simply couldn't withstand anymore "partners coming in the next few weeks talk" that I've heard for 18 months when reality is BSX are not in control of when/if partners sign on.
    I envisage a future where BSX succeed but what I couldn't visualise was what the sp settles at if the signatures everyone anticipates don't come prior to the cash drying up. This may sound like down ramping but it was my greatest genuine fear as a holder as the I believe partners should've been locked in whilst BSX were in a position of strength (cashed up) however I understand that there were prerequisites that weren't yet met so the partnership talk was either premature or just a carrot being dangled always a metre from our noses?
    Reality is partners aren't coming this year which is absolutely shattering imo. If anyone had said last xmas they'll be no partners by this time next year I'd have laughed at them.
    Best of luck to holders and enjoy your xmas. I'll personally shut up but so you know I'm still rooting for you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $26.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $2.5K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 56685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.