ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I couldn't say who they have sent their samples to.
    There would be a quite a few companies in need of the products that BSX is hoping to manufacture and I have not overly looked into all the different companies that may or may not be able to come to the table on this deal. That side of things I will leave up to the pro's at BSX. Thats why they have hired all these guns.
    It next couple of months will be a very interesting time for BSX.
    Rick, I agree with you.....it would be better to be producing and have some income coming in. However if a brick wall comes up it is not hard to change course. Everything is operational and ready to go if things do not go to plan.
    The 60 mil market cap is very low indeed for a company who has almost a third of their market cap in cash. A proven resource. A processor that is operational and ready to go. And a stable of other interests in other companies.
    Looks to me like nothing has been priced into the SP at all.
    Lots of exploration companies with just a bit of land and just enough money to drill at a few targets have at least the equivalent market cap or more.
    It looks to me that the market has taken a tunnel vision approach to this company and is just hanging out on news of partners. Instead of looking at everything in a rational manner. Not unusual though.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.