BSX 16.7% 3.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Blackstone to raise $21M in Placement and SPP, page-205

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    LOL.

Please. I referred to your tone. Its a pity you didn't bother to read properly.

Just a quick search on your first response to the placement announcements for both threads show enough -

From CTM:

Despite the CR being oversubscribed the performance today hasn't been overly positive... shame they didn't raise at $0.50, oh well.Let's hope we get some solid drilling results soon and the back scratching of these new holders pays off for us as well.Future is bright, just need to break past this resistance level.

Here:

Really?I can list many better partners than Fidelity... not sure why any one is excited by this news.I keep comparing BSX to CTM for a reason... CTM has Sprott and Dundee Goodman, and you think Fidelity is a big deal?One of the best things about BSX is EcoPro, and now BSX will need a very strong news pipeline to push past its 52W high... I do believe BSX will have that strong news flow, which is why I'll hold. BUT, there was no rush to do a CR, and the company is creating more dilution than necessary. The market doesn't love the news today either...

Either way, I'm sure you know enough about the internal situation of BSX to determine whether it is necessary to do a CR, since you're not wearing rose-tinted glasses. Too smart.

Edit: Apologies to the rest for derailing this thread, I will not add any further response to this chain.

Last edited by seraphy91: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.006(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $9.036K 291.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 82192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.