BSX 0.00% 4.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Blackstone to raise $21M in Placement and SPP, page-51

1. 9,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3946
    Insto's want on the register now. Newsflow is their quid pro quo. What happens if the FOMC meeting this week doesn't go the way people want and markets get flogged and capital dries up?

Do people forget that Scott raised for us at 17c when the SP was 10c. I am sure he wouldn't be doing this now if he didn't think it was the right option. Retail are loaded on BSX they are the ones that have driven the early leg of this story. Only so far they can take it. We need insto's to drive the next leg.

So if we don't do the raise, news comes out and no-one buys it up after the news what happens?

All well and good to say we raise at 60c post news but who can say that for sure.

Raising 21m at 42c is 50m shares. Doing it at 60c is 35m shares. We are literally debating over 15m shares or circa 5-6% difference in dilution. Personally I can accept a terminal value that is POTENTIALLY 5% lower to lock in the funding we need now to push us through the next 18 months where markets are still very much uncertain

Each to their own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 22424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.