BSX 1.82% 5.6¢ blackstone minerals limited

They are also waiting on a mining permit, I believe that was...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    They are also waiting on a mining permit, I believe that was mentioned in previous video interview. And that was expected to be granted in end of 2020/start 2021.
    Which being honest I thought was unusual because, other indications where it is very easy to get drilling permits. but perhaps there is more to consider - Tailings dam is a big issue these days especially over last few years there have been a few catastrophes see Vale & BHP brasil (I think)

Another item is there is talks of expansion of the existing onsite concentrator to increase production capacity- to add extra ball/sag mill and more float cells.
    On top of that I think this is not going to get rushed now, the PGE have introduced extra consideration.
    The process flowsheet may need to be altered if their hoping to extract these for economic value if the numbers stack up, hence more Metallurgical benchwork. May need to be adding a separation circuit into the processing plant (gravity/magnetic regrind type isa mill, scavenger float cells, reagent testing for flotation of PGE)

Sounds to me like they are working up to a DFS and lining all the ducks up.

When they say 'Decision to Mine', It could actually mean the Decision to Mine based on permit application granted. Not company is going to decide to mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $29.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $14.76K 280.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 37806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ 114112
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.