ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yeap should go heavy on gold. Maybe even some physical.
    Anyway I agree there are many unknowns.

Current CR
    I don't think any plans will be impacted as the first step as I understand it is to send the inhouse geophysics team and gear over there.
    My understanding is before any drilling can take place they need to do some modern imaging. The Current CR and the breakup of funds has no mention of drilling. Canada I think is about long term supply security.
    It is unknownable how quickly it needs to come online IMO as it is dependent on JV the refinery build timeline and 3rd party feed sources avaliablity on day one.

Some Points on Canada.
    The option can be extended by agreement of both partys. The timeline has potential to blow out further than what you have layed out.
    CAD$25M not really that much in the context of the scheme. It is a lot for a company with a market cap of 42Mil (after CR) with no cash flow.
    Current PEA, I don't know. That is only a fragment of the total opportunity as I allude to in post 71307037
    Insto shortfall? Probably ecopro. The shortfall was placed.
    JORC compliance I reckon more like 12months and the JV will be excuted before the drills are turning.
    "4 years minimum before any meaningful tonnes come out of the ground" I agree. Probably 3 years away from haveing a refinery to feed.
    PFS/DFS study cost proposed, hmm finger in the air. No scope yet to even get the finger wet.

Some nice opportunities in GOLD mid-tier producers. Market overall is pretty riskey, USA death sprial going to get a lot worse in 2024. I hope it is not the year of cyber attacks and marshal law.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.005(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $13.70K 434.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 623537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.