BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Ann: Blackwater Delivers Initial 2P Certified Gas, page-12

1. TBE
    3,734 Posts.
    re: Ann: Blackwater Delivers Initial 2P Certi... partial answer to my own question:

Blackwater CSG Field 2P Drilling Update ?C 8.7 metre permeable coal seam intersected

The initial 2P appraisal drilling program of the Blackwater CSG field consists of nine wells in
    the western shallower regions of the field. The results of the first three appraisal wells and
    adjacent core holes BW?\3 and BW?\4 located in the area have been submitted to MHA, Bow??s
    independent certifier.
    Bow has now drilled six of the nine well program with BWP?\7 reaching a depth of 453 metres
    and intersecting 17.8 metres of coal in the Rangal Coal Measures, the thickest encountered to
    date in the field.
    The top Rangal seam contained 8.7 metres of coal (more than double than
    elsewhere in the field) with initial analysis of testing indicating good permeability. Some
    permeability was also indicated in the next two Rangal seams.
    Wet weather in the area has hampered drilling with the rig unable to mobilize to BWP?\8, the
    next planned 2P appraisal well, until later this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------

so they have drilled 6/9 and only submitted the first three for analysis. I assume the other three will be submitted in the next couple of weeks for more 2P in Q2.

Hopefully the weather will clear up for the Norwich program to kick along. It really does sound encouraging with 28m of coal intersected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.