TER 2.78% 18.5¢ terracom limited

Since I last posted I have done some more research and spoken...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Since I last posted I have done some more research and spoken with a number of people involved in the industry who are aware of this project. The conclusions I draw are as follows:

1. There is no agreement with Glencore to use the Blair Athol load out facility, nor will there ever be one.
    2. TER's current plan B is to haul coal 110km to a TLO on another coal mine near Moranbah. This is the "nearby facility".
    3. Increased costs associated with the above will make the Blair Athol mine a loss making venture until such time as a better TLO option is available (which I don't believe will be within 6 to 9 months).
    4. TER have made a monumental stuff up with Blair Athol and are in damage control.

I am surprised at the scathing attacks on NQspirit on this thread. In my opinion he was spot on with his assessment and you should be thanking him.

I'm also surprised how not one single shareholder has demanded and received a response to the Glencore question, given its criticality to the viability of the project.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $148.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $129.4K 708.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 522844 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 58339 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.