ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Ann: Blaq Project Product Recall, page-51

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Merchant, Good Advice.

I have held QFY since WHL days and went through that massive down rating. I then chose to reinvest in QFY, believing in the rebirth and future direction.

History shows how this has gone and lesson finally learnt. I have unloaded 7mill 'heads' this morning which represents a $40k 'loss' over the time with QFY. I just don't want to be part of another 'rebirth'.

I have stated before that there was some commonality between WHL Capital Underwriters and those in QFY. That's their job and they are obviously good at it.
    As you correctly say, those behind the scenes soak these up and 'profit' handsomely from the rebirth, with longtime shareholders left with thin air.

I am still holding 10mill QFYOB as there really is no market and who knows, QFY might just pull a rabbit over the next few months.

Wishing ALL QFY shareholders the very best. I genuinely hope it does turn around and that you are able to resurrect some funds.
    For those new at the 'game', never be ashamed to walk away with 'something'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.