BLZ 25.0% 0.5¢ blaze minerals limited

Woah chill. Lol no...that’s not what i’m saying / complaining...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Woah chill. Lol no...that’s not what i’m saying / complaining about, you’ve misquoted me a couple times and re-worded and portrayed my thoughts with the underlying assumption that i’m sitting here hoping for a ‘dog stock pump’, hope you don’t do that to everyone on here, it’s provocative to say the least.

The confronting and condescending nature of your response suggests you probably won’t bother reasoning with me, so i’ll aim this reply at others who may have also misinterpreted what i’m trying to say.

All i’m saying is, we’ve been waiting 2 years being told the focus is on vending in a super high quality acquisition (hence the wait), and they’ve also spoken about looking into advanced gold assets for a year now. I think many long awaiting shareholders can agree that we were hoping for something a little more meaty when an acquisition finally came. We’ve seen plenty of other specs acquire more advanced projects and move onto trying to prove up the asset far quicker than the 2 years its taken BLZ to only conduct DD on prospects. I’ve got no problem with the assets vended in, it’s a nearology play, would have just preferred to see something more validated given the wait, rather than a greenfield ‘hit or miss’ punt.

Let me make this clear, I am NOT suggesting we vend in an overpriced asset for a dog pump to line management’s pockets and not prove it up. But i’m sure you don’t care what I have to say, feel free to continue assuming i’m some sort of a punting spec cowboy looking for qik ca$h lmao.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.143M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.444K 888.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121488 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1700000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1989677
Last updated 10.17am 02/05/2024 ?
BLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.