CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. zog
    3,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    To be fair previous CR cannot be attributed to Jim Hadon - I see Giles Osborne as the perennial culprit - James Walker put his hand up once Giles had gone. I guess a big credibility gap o he old lot since we were promised working product last year but in retrospect we all should have realized that a prolonged testing period was necessary and to hit the target first time with a products (without some iterations) was over optimistic; I put that down to Giles.

A least this CR we have something tangible (and logical) to acquire (a Fab) and i can see that you have to grab such an opportunity when you can - had we waited until the Laser Diode were proven the silicon valley fab would have been closed and the opportunity not on the table. At least now we have a presence in the USA and our own production capabilty - sill risk though in that our laser diodes still need to be reliable, but if the competition have a reliable product it should be possible and hopefully Jim Hadon knows what to do and has contacts in the rightt places.

Nothing is certain in life and this is still a big risk with potentially a large return - but this is NOT investment advice DYOR and don't put in money you can't afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.