ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,529 Posts.
    Red you sold out at 4 ...your disappointment is showing..i know you would like it to drop..to prove yourself right but ..drilling is about to begin ..bad luck on your part..if you did some research you would notice the good potential of the properties..why anyone would sell just before drilling is beyond my way of thinking and it isn't the first time you did that..

CAD is in the right place /right time..Tesla and Faraday want supplies ...contracts have been made with mining companies in Clayton Valley that are not yet even in production ..that is how desperate they are for local supply..the basics of it is they want lithium..and the potential for hidden deposits of lithium in Clayton Valley is high..you only have to do research to see that..
    As i said before as soon as CAD hits a home run as in a find with it's upcoming drilling then CAD is off and racing..CAD only needs 1 or 2 projects to hit a home run..the ones that have contracts with Tesla will want some of what CAD has and will be only too happy to finance it...the fun is about to begin..

A public holiday in most cities points to a quiet Monday on the ASX..savvy investors know that..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.