MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: BLM Approval Received-CAD.AX, page-38

1. 1,529 Posts.
    RedT -Not sure who the " most " was you are referring to..? difficult to put a price on where a stock is going but it will be "up" once drilling begins , around the date of drilling ...most do.. ..no reason to think otherwise here....considering the projects..and that drilling brine is less time consuming and costly and you don't have drill as deep ...so it is faster to get results..bit like drilling for water..

I do notice you like to select prices for the future of companies often..and you have nothing but negative comments whenever you come to the CAD threads....so iam surprised you are targeting whoever it is that you are targeting here regarding prices..bit like .."calling the kettle black"..pure guesstimate whether you are exaggerating high prices with your other investments or the down ramping prices which you do here often ...after you sold out..

The BLM approval is a forward going aspect imo ..as said i don't know who you are referring to as in "most were expecting " can't see them.. might be a few around some do that..if so they no doubt thought it would have been an ANN with BLM approval PLUS a date of drilling..

As yet..the date of drilling hasn't been announced..calling investors gullible only shows your hidden agenda..kindly keep it civil..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8.614K 4.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6481032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60764848 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.