MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Well basically my thoughts are..why wouldn't CAD JV with a...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Well basically my thoughts are..why wouldn't CAD JV with a company that has a contract of supply with Tesla or others..would seem impractical if they didn't...seeking out a contract of supplying Tesla direct as an individual would not be cost effective imo for CAD ,,....plenty of opportunities to make their company lucrative..there are a few around Clayton Valley that already have contracts in competition with each other that have contracts with Tesla and China etc..my thoughts are they CAD should go with the highest bidder,,backing / financing will come ..but as said they need to start drilling and make a find..the prospects look good in the projects they are in..right area , right time...keeping a good % of the 100% owned projects is also a good leverage aspect..gives leverage to negotiate ...CAD has a future..time will tell..does Steve have what it takes ? those who know him can answer that..
    Under-priced atm imo ..but hey that's just my thoughts..everyone DYOR on projects and potential..can't see it being 3 in a very short while ...time to get out of the i want it to be 3 or under zone..bit late for that..hit 6 on crapola news, drilling is about to begin..keep lingering and hoping .. 3 wont happen might be a visit but near impossible to buy in at..lucky you if you do....keep dreaming..for the low price..enjoy the journey .
    upload_2016-10-3_19-59-24.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.