RXM 5.66% 28.0¢ rex minerals limited

It will be interesting. Given the gold price is now much higher...

1. 15,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    It will be interesting. Given the gold price is now much higher more material will be able to be classified as Reserve which essentially means defined as profitable to mine. That gives management immense flexibility. They can either:
    • mine more faster.
    • keep the mined grade high and stockpile the lower grade but economic to a side for later. (Maximising cash flow).
    • Alter the strip ratio, the hardness of the rock* and distribution of the gold (adjusted for recovery) will be utilized

Early-stage optimization from the scoping study will shed light on this.

The kicker is they will discover the veins that brought the gold to the surface before it got more dissemenated.

When I put a value per share on what ACB is saying it makes me gasp. Suffice to say new investors are getting a good deal and at least Rewop has recognized it.

All IMVHO
    * The fact that Krista is Tuff means it's very soft and friable (think compressed volcanic ash). The stuff is alkaline so it won't need too much lime or "chew" cyanide. All of that goes to making it good for heap leach and low-cost extraction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.015(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $215.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $308.3K 1.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88138 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 299798 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.