MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

I note you have an eye on the CGT timeframe as well.It is...

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    I note you have an eye on the CGT timeframe as well.
    It is noteworthy that technically Al2 was a success. AP said he would core, log and test all 3 levels. He has. I assume he will complete testing of 2 and 1b and see which level is best for an extended flow test when it cleans up. That is which of the 3. The success of the well means that the recoverable oil from the McDaniels report in 2 months is likely to double ; conservatively. A significant size reserve of heavy oil.
    The technical success of Al2 bodes well for Al3 which is tiger country. AP’s strong inference is that he believes so. Geologically it would be a positive if it is in fact, lighter. We all hope so.
    Posters have in the past very actively cross promoted a company drilling for gas in a wildcat well in a wildcat province in a landlocked failed African state that has no industrial base and a demonstrated penchant for corruption and taking assets from Whites. Many were burned badly. Not I and I do note such x promotion is contrary to HC user terms. They have their own threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.