ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Against what some down rampers are desperately insinuating here, there's a large market for heavy crude and we'd find plenty of buyers (obviously not US) at a right price.
    It looks like an analogue field to Varadero, similar properties of rock and oil. If the offshore Varadero can be profitably produced for decades then there's absolutely no reason for Amistad to be plugged and abandoned. There are multiple billions of dollars worth of recoverable oil just in Amistad (I know it still needs to be confirmed with a prolonged test - flow or pump).
    I do understand short-term traders getting out after their wallets burned but for the life of me I do not understand why would anyone else run in panic and sell before the main targets are drilled. Wasn't the whole idea of investing (investing, not trading) in MAY to see if Alameda and Marti are successful? They may not be, so then cut your losses and sell but to sell few weeks before the main (and still very promising) target is reached does not make any sense. You either believe in fundamentals that we have in front of us or you're just a gambler, not investor. Alameda 1 was a wildcat, Alameda 3 is not.
    Herd mentality on display.
    GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $124.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $181.6K 4.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 848035 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 219792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.