ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 789
    I must admit my FA was wrong as i expected a rise to at least 13c. So this weekend i thought of why that is so that a great announcement lead to a drop.

We have discovered oulil from first drill last year so adding netpay (albeit a three fold) wasn't enough to lure the hordes to hold over the weekend plus day trader exit Friday normal behaviour.

So where I was wrong was based on wrong timing but i still forcast a delayed surprise rise next week. Maybe MAYan's already know there is oil but werent surprised to see extra net pay but are really waiting fo see if this shite moves up. So my guess is they are waiting for pictures of oil gushing up the tanks and shakers and flows before going all in. This is only the beginning of this great tale.

Also institutions have stayed away from MAY but once oil flow is uncovered and they get in this babe should may rock

It's just plain silly to be stiing at 10c based on what's discovered. Bring on the cap raise cos that's when the rise will be triggered.

I reiterate don't sell if you are a longie. We've been through more hellish stuff with MAY then this capping.

Bravo MAYians. Hold strong.
    Last edited by Brightoil: 06/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.