MAY 7.50% 4.3¢ melbana energy limited

Good post Areo, maybe a few forum members don't believe...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Good post Areo, maybe a few forum members don't believe you!

Bottom line is the investors that can't buy MAY, are the traders that manage Billions of dollars each WEEK, that must be invested somewhere. Forced Superannuation money flowing into the system, was a game changer, yes they can and do still get burnt from time to time.

I believe that is why we see sudden buy and sell lots of 20 or 30 people, with only a few million shares, they are small stock market groups, that are told when to buy and sell within a very small percentage. Back in the day I made a few dollars from my Rene Rivkin reports.

Yes it is true the volumes are very very low most days, that's why when it does go it will explode to full value in hours or days.
    Why doesn't every second investor have 10 or 20 k in MAY, because that's a lot of cash for some people to just have, not being used, not paying any type of DIV, and if they do need to cash it out, it could have dropped 30 percent.

Their will only be a small number of mum and dad type investors, with a big bet on MAY and IMO, not if, but when it goes, we will be able to enjoy a much much nicer level of retirement. Sorry for the ramble, but we can all guess as much as we want, when it will blow, but we are getting closer and closer.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $144.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $304.1K 7.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3622962 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 695457 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.