MAY 0.00% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Block 9 Alameda 3 Appraisal Update (Alameda reservoir), page-223

1. 12,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1859
    Well we can say for certainly last few days the buying interest hasn't be fuelled by insider knowledge ...

I'm glad I did exit 700k of my 1.2mill extra shares yesterday and was thinking about selling a few more today just to lower my risk but too much snowboarding and not enough focus on shares ... when I finally did have a look to let a few more go 500k etc the Ann had just been released goodbye A$70k+ ..

been clear as mud to what we have going forward with MAY... Is the Alameda/Marti going be plugged and left for another day next year or two etc... what road will we see the merry MAY team take us down now ...

Negative outcome we have Sonangol owe MAY how many million more now ??? was $31mill last Qty MAR31 ....do they just walk and know MAY has got next to nil capital left to fight them for funds owned $40mill+ ??...

Or do we go down a much better pathway - SNGL fronts up with JVP agreed to funds and commits a good chunk of change to see the Amistad developed with CUPET coming into the picture with funds to drive production routes asap ..muti rigs contracted to start 2H24 etc

Not a happy camper thinking we had least another day of testing ..

I don't see much point in selling any at these levels... EOFY gloom see how early JULY is looking never know whats around the corner . we need a real forward plan that's going work
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $37.57K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 11509043 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1523856 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.