ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    MAY cant afford to fix this well imo. Need to focus on production from 1b asap before we are completely broke. Still expecting high 2s and so far its looking like it will reach it. I think alameda + marti were more priced in then people thought. Also even at 5k bopd (only 1k net to may) thats not much revenue for MAY a year. 3D will most likely be pushed back now.

Im sure any money they wanted to borrow the value that we can borrow has greatly diminished thanks to the complete failure of A3. A capital raise could be on the cards at this point. Hoping its not but no one expected the complete failure of A3. Its hurt the company quite alot and i think shareholders are starting to realise its more then just the oil down there its going to affect start up of production also.

Less money for less rigs. Might have to redo their whole plan they gave us a few months ago on the projection of rigs / wells drilled per year and barrels of oil (That graph if anyone has it)

We were sitting at 2.1c before the oil shows announcement from Alameda 1. And that was when the economy was healthier in 2022 and speccies were doing far better. This could get very ugly.

If uve got a couple of years ull be fine. But in the next year this share price will tank IMO. I am holding onto my remaining shares and locking them away for a few years. Only thing that can save this share price is a takeover now

Last edited by ohmikeyoh: 02/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $243.6K 6.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 40729 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 169792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.