MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Thanks for the answer Alexei ii ... (and the posts you have put...

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Thanks for the answer Alexei ii ... (and the posts you have put up)

i agree MAY communication has been average at best. Or maybe the ASX has been tying their hands together, is also a possibility.

Post A3 failure I would have thought that some positive news about developing Amistad would have been a priority for management.

Maybe letting the dump happen and then creating rebound momentum is what works best? Let the jaded shareholders get out and then give the next story for building share price / shareholder wealth back again.

Personally, I wanted MAY to start production from Amistad straight away 2 years ago. I was not interested in testing the deeper objectives as notwithstanding my expectation that they would produce (which they haven't) I thought technical well risks could distract from the momentum with Amistad (which is what happened. I have been here before in other companys). I thought the deep targets would add icing on the cake for speculative potential once we were already a derisked producer. Or an insurance policy (get out of jail card) if the production from Amistad did not work out because it was too heavy.

We are where we are and hopefully they can start producing from Amistad 1B.

I held shares in several USA shale producers and through oil production financing the drilling the share prices went up nicely (until 1 burnt with technical well disasters of 3 wells in a row). I also held Carnarvon petroleum whose share price and market cap got very high on Oil reserves in Thailand that were much smaller than Amistad. They need to start production now imo.

I have been playing with these stocks for 30 years. I had some good wins and bad losses. I would say I am about even with oil stocks. I did take a profit on MAY when it got up to 24 cent a couple years back but i entered back in around 7 cents. I am ambivalent about my reentry at the moment and believe it has a good chance of rebounding on Amistad production. we just need to get to first production with the financial resources the company already has.

No more mucking around with getting 3d seismic etc etc. Drill producing wells now and give current holders half a chance of making a return on their investments.

disclaimer; just my opinions so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $118.8K 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 377542 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 149222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.