MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

thx. for responding. You raise a key point. Amistad development...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5694
    thx. for responding.

You raise a key point. Amistad development (unit 1A/B, 2 and 3) should be up and running by now imo. @justinmetals mentioned they told us FID on Amistad was going to be in May/June. Its perplexing. Again, no detailed plan communicated. We keep on hearing words, but I dont really know what they mean.

As for announcements in general. We've all seen other oil companies announce and present info to the market and SH. The calibre and timing of info here is piss poor - which may lead you to think are they giving an FU to retail SH? Using phrases such as ..."the well naturally killed itself"... ..."dead oil"...makes you think did they get Marvin the Robot to write these things? are they trying to scare shareholders that don't have an oil background?

oils aint oils. Shale plays are a different beast to what we have here. i rate what we have here infinitely more preferable.
    Also, Canarvon are playing in the offshore game. Everything is 10x more expensive.
    If you want to compare apples. Compare this against on shore producers in Aus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1000000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.