MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Block 9 Alameda 3 Appraisal Update (Alameda reservoir), page-880

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    had quick look, and willdo morelooking a update.
    No CR, developmentcost paid by JV, likely the traders who tend to finance operations to bring them online. (it will cause some dilutions though)
    the yuck to me iis the same as 2 year ago, the promise of next 6mnth to be a producer... 2 years ago timeline and whyi go it. because unless a company is revenue positive sP gets shames. seen more so in last 5 yrs.
    we can get cash flow towards FEB 2025 as oil will be stock pile until we have enough bulk to ship, no likely to ship smaller amount prior to make it worth the effort i suppose.
    Cuba will allow us to get back someof our cost and losses to day, but not alot of detail on that.
    catysts likely in news flow of more detail on offtake and financing., again said clearly no CR.
    mentioning of the skin Ap and other have invested so hurt him too.
    do we have outstanding options to hit as well?
    its likely cash flow from development likely to fund future development, sort of break even for the year to come, but still no cash positive for some time...
    the some time, to me, looks like end 2025 at very best but likely 2026 but still if we believe there is plenty of oil to be had, as i do, the current SP is amazing.
    but but hate hate the newer time lines.
    mangement shoudl take a pay cut, was 600,000 for AP right? and if so there is no current justification for me or any others to get wealthy at our expense.
    any compnay that is, as many directors CEO rip out hugh wages and with no revenue, in eteranal R&D or junior explorer, forever drilling drilllng.
    get to be millionaire sure but NOT before we had dividend, and the should be the go to perfomance rights condtion for all CEO and directore and not before
    if they don't have confidence in the their work place success go else where.
    earn the respect and support of the real employer, us shareholders, we pay the bills and wages

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.