MAY 0.00% 2.1¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Block 9 Alameda 3 Appraisal Update (Alameda reservoir), page-902

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    the $500 rule only applies to the great unwashed (like me) that use discount brokers. It's of no consequence to me whether you believe i spent $100k in brokerage or not, i know it happened, and it's a big part of where i am now. It's probably closer to $120k, most of the damage was done in the tech boom, remember Solution 6, the CEO with the drug convictions ? went from multiple dollars to oblivion and got taken over by myob, Solution 6 was founded in 1981 but it was convicted Texan drug man Chris“two bags” Tyler who really set the place alight in the late 1990s with a string of acquisitions as he rode the bubble and tried to createAustralia’s first software company with annual revenues of more than $1billion.When things started going off the rails they tried the desperate Telstra-backed merger with Sausage Software but that failed and then thevarious clowns running both companies were given the flick as their share prices tanked by more than 80 per cent.. Oh and a special mention to Onetel, that cost me a lot, they delisted a week after i bought them. And here i am trying to make a couple of hundred a week to survive, but no can do. Scammers and criminals everywhere you look when "investing" money. Nothing has changed there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $91.04K 4.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2121433 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1168000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.