MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Two quick points:1. I strongly doubt you will be investing a...

1. 7,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    Two quick points:

1. I strongly doubt you will be investing a "substantial amount of capital", as from your previous posts you seem to disclose that you lost most of it (hence the bitterness you convey to those still holding this stock when you no longer hold). I am truly sorry that you are in this predicament.

2. You need to go back and read the annoucements (made by the company, not simply the ramblings on HotCopper) to understand what the company (and the CEO) have actually said. Stating that "He still hasn't given a clear accurate explanation to the market" (sic) ignores the fact that noone on planet Earth actually knows what happened in Marti and Alameda, which is why the company is currently seeking the advice from independent experts. You insinuate that this lack of explanation is somehow a personal fault of the CEO when, indeed, noone from God himself to the smallest animal on the planet currently knows the answer. If you do, please explain - instead of simply throwing mud at the CEO.

Going to follow others on this and put you on ignore. Don't have time for people who are simply here to make trouble and bolster their own egos with misleading commentary.

Enjoy your day.

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $52.33K 2.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 929595 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.