MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Super easy for a negative sentiment to develop when peoples $$...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Super easy for a negative sentiment to develop when peoples $$ is involved in such a volatile market. Reading the announcement I thought, "Oh cool, we reached TD, have excellent fracturing and pressure with DEEP oil shows? Nice!" but the moment I saw that they failed to flow to surface 2 times I thought, "F*** me the HotCopper thread is gonna be so depressing to read". From what I understand from the announcement it seems like the hole itself is fine. Fundamentally everything is the same - oil still there, depth is reachable, fracturing is now known to be excellent with high pressure.. but the approach to get it flowing needs work. So, now the plan is to retrieve the data, analyse it and work out a solution to get the oil flowing. Okay, cool, that makes sense and seems reasonable. It's a gas/oil exploration company in Cuba afterall so delays like this are to be expected as I can only assume it's a very complex operation.

I'm a long term holder. Reading this announcement I don't really mind if I have to wait a bit longer so long as they can figure out a solution to the current problem.
    For short term traders and the emotional investors though, this would be extremely annoying and you can see the effect it's already having on them lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.