MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Look no one can say it's good news. Still we're going to be in...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Look no one can say it's good news. Still we're going to be in production around about the new year. SP will look a lot happier then. You can't borrow a rig for an indefinite amount of time and this one's already running late. Sherrit have their own schedules, May have to make hay while the sun shines. Selling on open cost people 20+ pc vs selling at close. Selling open today vs new years, could be mean you lost multiples on your sell price this morning.

The announcement was certainly vague, granted. But you have to entertain at least the possibility, that you can take the announcement at face value. It was blocked because of emulsions etc etc. Let's keep going. The hail mary is they have enough time to do a sidetrack and we are with a motherload. Or the rest of the drill flows, and we are with another motherload. At this point, the baseline case is we are producing from 1b by new years, sell then. Right now the baseline case is progressing.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.