MAY 0.00% 4.5¢ melbana energy limited

Having learned from yesterday’s chats I’ve come up with my own...

1. 7,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1463
    Having learned from yesterday’s chats I’ve come up with my own understanding as follows.

I wouldn’t imagine the slotted liner is the issue and I’m guessing they went with large 0.25inch slots. My logic and understanding tells me the mud intrusion has gone deep well beyond the skin and caked up the fracture network to such an extent not possible in a sandstone type reservoir where porosity is the key rather than extensive cavernous fractures and mud cake form a decent skin preventing intrusion deep into the reservoir.

The fact that it caked it up so bad combined with the fact we have emulsion issues at bottom hole the drilling fluids/mud couldn’t be removed and therefore the well is somewhat balancedt to the extent that reservoir pressure can’t fracture past the intrusions which have well and truly caked up the fracture network.

this acid wash injection job will do the trick and I’m guessing we’ll be laughing. However, I hope that the alameda tests will be be that awesome and go straight into production and Marti will be left for now to fight another day

still flummoxed as to why this wasn’t anticipated and performed during conditioning given Sherri should know exactly how much fluid has been lost to formation intrusion and hence should have anticipated this problem. I remain suspicious of sherri.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $494.2K 10.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 714056 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 462413 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.