MAY 6.25% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Block 9, Alameda-3 Appraisal Update, page-567

1. 12,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    Low volume trading till next ann.. "" Alameda high flow-rates Light oil"(I can dream!)

I've been listening to a few podcasts on the way to and back from the Ski field about the decline of shale oil production the increasing costs per BOE in the USA and the overall issues of maintaining BOEPD going forward>>

Does crack me up those saying Amistad won't be worth much .... yet we have deep sea drilling in the GOM few miles away ... at what 8-10x the cost to drill !!! and how much more expensive to develop !! ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
    Analysts and energy industry executives are sounding the alarm about underinvestments in oil and gas exploration. This has been going on for years, and it is a recipe for shortages down the road.But despite the industry as a whole spending less money on exploration and drilling only where it is virtually certain it would hit oil, exploration continues—especially offshore.In 2023, oil and gas companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico announced eight new discoveries in the deepwater section of the area, Offshore Magazine reported earlier this month. Among these were Murphy Oil’s Longclaw-1 discovery and Hess Corp.’s Pickerel-1 well, which should start producing in the middle of this year.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Offshore-Oil-Discoveries-Thrive.html

OPEC’s Trillion-Dollar Bet Against U.S. Shale

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/OPECs-Trillion-Dollar-Bet-Against-US-Shale.html

Last edited by Sharetrader78: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $248.3K 8.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 750509 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.