MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

what morning glory you know i can just imagine AP standing over...

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    what morning glory biggrin.png

you know i can just imagine AP standing over 10kpa bop for last week no sleep popping afew heart tablet every 8hrs occasional swig on cuban rum holding a hand gun loaded with silver bullets quietly looking around thinking who is first keeping all the drillers spooked the mud monkeys hiding in the shadows while the acid boys are fulfilling there dream of being the rolling stones rolleyes.png the cook approaches with dinner are you hungry ,you can hear the silent whisper thats not oil no thankyou , with the pending death of our beloved may hanging in the balance the eerie sounds of the drill rig is broken by AP and yelling give me some OIL lots of oil we need f k g oil .then wow we got oil ,falling asleep on the spot and being carted of to mud shed for a blissful sleep cool.png

wow must be reading hot copper ,all the may holders thoughts are clearly having a affect on him ,

i was thinking monday morning before open 9am no trading halt straight for throat and boom pretty confident we got lots of oil flowing and there is 2 more section in alameda to test
    go may smile.png sleep well [oil well]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.