MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

You’re one of the most nonsensical posters."... if you call...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    You’re one of the most nonsensical posters."

... if you call being the only punter on these threads that has focused the attention what maybe nearly a critical main-point when looking at this stage ... API ... then sure guilty as charged ... questions on API first-up on the webinar [?] ... shows how weak many are here [you], bag me but happy to copy any information in the posts ...

... I'll post wherever I want and as this maybe my field, I'll continue to post maybe technical comments, I do not just post mindless ramp posts like most here ... and it's going to be interesting to see where the market moves this one ... to still be trading at current levels maybe like 'stunning?', considering reported ~API and rates etc ... again, couldn't care less if this goes up or down ...

... MAY - 16:30 minute mark of the webinar ... ~18.7-API with ~2.6% sulfur !! ... wow ... !!

... that's maybe sour ... not to mention maybe SO2 ... any EPF may need to be some distance ...

... imo this bet may have come down to whether you think A-3 and on, may report a higher API than A-1 ...

... plus throw in the sulfur % ... some production numbers ... may want to have some big ba**s for that bet ... big-time ...

... if you fail to understand this post @Sammystead911 ... you know what you can do ...

... 20K BOP and 15000 bbls/d ? ... lol ... off with the fairies ...

... MAY - imo have been performing well operationally imo ... incredible that punters whine about timelines ... no idea.
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 28/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.