MAY 28.1% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

designed to prevent some of the issues they encountered from A1...

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    designed to prevent some of the issues they encountered from A1 which prevented testing WE ALL KNOW THAT!"
    as for pressure: again, not measured in A1"
    DST programme is different and takes lessons from what was experienced in A1."
    - YES! - A3 is returning to the A1 zones."

... that's a long post, just to reply - yes ...

... so firstly you have no pressure readings from A1 ? ... but you know A-3 going to be a high-pressure well?
    ... oh you know issues encountered when in hole on A1 - so importantly what were these issues.
    ... what lessons were learned during running A1 ready for A3 DST runs.
    ... what was the 'kick' on A-1 well' ...

... I doubt you or any other ramper on these threads could answer any of the above ... [BOP not an ans.] ... I'm not asking anything I may not know the answer to or close explanation to what maybe and don't care if this goes up or down ... but by not being able to answer, shows you and many here on these threads maybe just ramping without substance ... if you, FOMO-Sharetrader78 etc going to bag me and my holdings ... then you had better know what you're talking about ...

... at least you didn't use the 'look over there' regular 'pipeline' posts ... you attempted an answer, so will reply.

... you were correct in saying MAY have been performing well ... imo MAY have absolutely been progressing drilling well.

"Alameda-1 Drilling Update
    SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA (2 NOVEMBER 2021)

analysis of an oil sample previously collected reported an API of 15°, lighter than the nearby Varadero field (reportedly 10 – 14° API)." [part-of]

... this Cuban onshore field may have been producing for many decades... what's the av. API ? [~12-API?] ...

... what do you base the rational that A-3 is going to be great, coz A-3 is returning to A-1 zones, you've answered nothing.

"Block 9: Status of Alameda-3 and Operational Update
    SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA (29 NOVEMBER 2023)
    "We are hoping to confirm higher quality crude that can produce at good rates,"
    [part-of]

... so that's two MAY ASX Announcements posted ... or you don't consider these as 'facts' Kiat67 ?

... another poster asked the ~40m TD question, great question and maybe critically important imo ... again am not going to spoon-feed anyone and it's maybe all there in the A-1 Well announcements or read back on my earlier posts ... you may need to put 2+2+2 together, but once you nail-it at lot more may make sense with these wells ... Instead of being smug and sniping at me like petty school kids ... try thinking.

... MAY - don't get me wrong, if there maybe light-oil and in-volume, in any future wells in this field, not only the current hole [JV?], then this imo may spike past the moon ... you maybe off to the races ...

... the market may decide what API /rates ... and where the market moves MAY will be interesting imo ...

... imo this bet may have come down to whether you think A-3 and on, may report a higher API than A-1 ... [rates?]

... though may want to have some BIG ba**s for that bet ... big-time ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 31/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.009(28.1%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.1¢ $1.656M 68.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3909224 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2254933 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.