MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

after slagging off the discovery first worthless heavy low APi...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    after slagging off the discovery first worthless heavy low APi ..then of course high S levels"

... that's a lie ... I never posted that the crude was worthless ...

... is 26000 ppm low ?

... after years of stalking me all over Hotcopper, continually posting up and bagging-out endless screen-shots of my past posts, but on MAY you refuse to post any of my past posts ... why don't you post up my first few ever posts on MAY from nearly ~2 years ago ... these posts refer to DST, Fractures, BS&W, CTU, PVT, Acid-Stim, Art-lift, clean-up, Heavy-Crude, H2S, CO2, Water , API, rates, HP and you rampers' were like in spin 'we don't understand, we can't read the posts' bla bla blahhh "Oil in Place' - 'Kitchen' - 'Global' ... lol ... first time you had ever been made aware of the term 'API' not to mention 'H2S' or anything else O&G ... it's time someone returned fire on you S78 ...

... not my fault you 'Pipeline rampers' all panic at the slightest post you see that may cause vibrations ... comedy ...

LB11"do you seriously think that 0.100 is cheap for maybe a heavy-crude well ? ... off with the fairies !"

... you Sharetrader78 were posting excited FOMO posts @ 0.100 when MAY had only drilled x1 or x2 holes at that stage ... and maybe with the reported ~15-API you calling [FOMO] 0.100 'cheap' was perhaps 'wrong'! ... do you or can you understand this ?

19-28Api+ S sub 3% etc and I think the market will as well .. but your be still praying hard for DOG stock CHK lithium"

... keep copying my posts Sharetrader78, even the 'dots' ... lol ... and as posted many times the market may decide what API/Rates may get it bid-up ... imo maybe astounding to still be trading at current levels ... so from your FOMO - 0.100 posts and bagging CHK posts ...

... if a punter placed 1000 on MAY @ 0.100 - est. 750.00
    ... if a punter placed 1000 on CHK @ 0.003 - est. 670.00

... MAY - imo have have been performing well 'operationally' ...

... rampers where's the A-3 Well 20K BOP ?... gold ... lol ...

... suggest sticking to 'Super-Tanker' and 'Pipeline' posts with Le-Cone & Kiat67 ... long way from 0.160 Sharetrader78.

Last edited by Linebacker11: 02/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.