MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Chile - Semantics aside it is without a doubt an important...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi Chile -

Semantics aside it is without a doubt an important and potentially historically significant drill - obviously foremost for Cuba to prove up that those Communist non believers are sitting on a motza of oil - maybe even enough to convince those catilist swine in the old US of A that …. Shucks, high time we began rebuilding bridges…. Purely out of humanitarian grounds of course!
    Important for Cuba
    Important for Melbana and hangers on
    Of interest to Sonangal who are signing most of the cheques and who in the long term stand to benefit the most from Melbanas early technical analysis and first mover very savvy manouvres - PS I raise my hat
    Extremely important for our trust in what Melbana are ultimately selling us -
    Yes we bitch quite rightly about promises of learning from past feedback regarding communication and the resulting evidence of not learning about feedback from this very issue - I , for one , expect more direct on ground relevant information that at least placates shareholders concerns or addresses the need to keep the market and holders informed - as others have noted they have failed in this before ( oh no they borrowed our rig ) and need to alleviate any concerns Before they arise -
    otherwise rumour and scuttlebutt will prevail ….

If McDaniels drop the long awaited upgrade soon then all forgiven - as inferred at the Agm - personally I remain very bullish and expect a massive turnaround, perhaps unprompted, which would almost be what one would expect from this outfit, that’s why I try to pay attention -

Huge months ahead -

Can only hope GBs boat/ yacht/ Supertanker / Space Shuttle launch platform has the grace to sink before launching - is he for real??

2024 when I suspect there’s so much more for Melbana investors - I hope they can walk the walk as opposed to talk the talk - I believe they’re working on it

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $144.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1601115 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 979319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.